The Riley Men’s Health Fund was established in 2004 by the Riley families to assist men in receiving diagnostic tests and medical treatment. Annual fundraising events and private donations help to make resources available to the underinsured men of our area.
WIN A 2018 RZR!
2018 RZR 1000 Turbo built with over $60,000 in parts, for SEMA!
LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS AVAILABLE!
$50.00 per ticket or 3 Tickets for $125.00
Drawing will be held June 22, 2019 | 2:00PM
Chokecherry Canyon Glade Run Recreation Area
• Need not be present to win
• Must be 18 years of age or older with valid driver's license
• Ticket sales will end at 11:59PM on June 16, 2019
• Winner is responsible for taxes, registration, insurance and delivery/shipping costs
Proceeds to benefit:
San Juan Medical Foundation
Riley Men's Health Fund
Men’s health is not only a concern for men, but it is also a concern for women who care about the health of their fathers, husbands, sons and brothers. Additionally, men’s health is an issue for employers who lose productive employees and pay the costs of their medical care, as well as for society, which absorbs the enormous costs of premature death and disability.
Mens Health Facts:
• Men live 5 years shorter than women
• Only about 62 percent of men have a primary care physician
• Women are 100 percent more likely than men to visit the doctor for annual exams and preventive services
• Each year over 23,000 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer
• Over the course of a lifetime half of all men will get cancer at least once
• Every year 392,000 men die from cardiovascular disease
• Depression in men is undiagnosed contributing to the fact that men are four times as likely to commit suicide
Thank you for helping enhance the health and well-being of people in the Four Corners Community!