The Riley Men’s Health Fund was established in 2004 by the Riley families to assist men in receiving diagnostic tests and medical treatment. Annual fundraising events and private donations help to make resources available to the underinsured men of our area.
100 Walk & Roll
Walk & Roll -
Now through July 10!
Since we are going to be walking or biking all summer anyway...Join the 100 and Take It To The Streets for the 39th Annual Cancer Walkathon!
• Registration is $11 per person, and includes a 100 T-shirt (while supplies last) and a mile tracker.
• San Juan Regional Medical Center has generously donated 25 pedometers to the first registrants, from their FET program, as an incentive to get out there and walk!
• Track your miles – walk/run/hike/bike
• Post photos on social media of yourself racking up miles, tag SJMF and use hashtags: #SJMF #team100 #daysmilesdollars
• Invite friends to follow you on your social media profiles
Taking It To The Streets
Keep track of your progress using a pedometer, Fitbit, or smartphone app and log your miles in your tracking log. Wear your shirt when you walk, run, hike, or bike to show your support!
• 2,000 steps = 1 mile
• 10,000 steps = 5 miles
• Fairgrounds Park Softball Fields Loop = 990 steps
• Farmington Sports Complex = 1.03 miles
• Berg Park- Bridge to Bridge Loop = 1.15 miles
• Sycamore Park Outside Loops = .36 miles
• Bloomfield Verde Del Rio San Juan Park loop =766 steps
Set Your Sponsorship Goal
• Be Optimistic – Excitement is contagious!
• Be Committed – Make the first pledge yourself.
• Ask Anyone and Everyone – If you don’t ask, they won’t give.
• Ask for a Specific Amount – Set a goal.
• Get Matching Gifts – Encourage your donors to ask local businesses for a matching gift
• Send Emails and/or Text Messages – Announce your plans to participate.
Submit your completed mile tracking log and money raised to San Juan Medical Foundation by August 1, 2019. 730 S. Lake St. in Farmington, NM—or mail to PO Box 110, Farmington, NM 87499.
Walk/run/hike/bike 100 miles and raise over $100 to receive special recognition at the 39th Annual Cancer Walkathon on September 21, 2019. You’ll also be entered into a drawing for a special prize!
Yoga on the Patio
Lift Each Other Up -
Yoga on the Patio
Staci Zweschper with Soul Den Hot Yoga is teaming up with Durango Joe’s to bring “Lift Each Other Up” - Yoga On the Patio. This Fundraising Event will support women of San Juan County who are battling cancer.
Sessions are at 6:00pm, and 7:30pm. If the 6:00pm and 7:30pm sessions fill up, we will ad a 4:30pm session as well.
Please register through Soul Den Hot Yoga via the Mindbody App link here http://get.mndbdy.ly/s1ud/uoWo92ZADx or Text 505.991.1964 to save your spot. Space is limited. We look forward to seeing you and thank you in advance for your support!