Fill the Pantry at Connelly Hospitality House
Filling the pantry is a good community project for service clubs or church groups.
It also makes a great family project.
Often guests come to Connelly House without food or the means to purchase food. They´ve come at a time of a medical emergency and did not have time to plan for meals.
Suggestions for the Food Pantry include:
- Tea bags
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Canned beans
- Canned meats such as Spam, Vienna Sausages,Tuna, Salmon
- Individually packaged cereals
- Individual packaged snacks such as cookies, crackers, candy
- Canned milk
- Canned nutritional supplements
- Sugar and flour (5 pounds or less)
- Individual containers of salt/pepper
Connelly House provides guests with paper goods during their stay.
Donations of bathroom tissue, facial tissue and paper towels are always appreciated.