On Saturday, September 21, 2019 the San Juan Medical Foundation’s - 39th Annual Cancer Walkathon will offer a Healing Tent. Participants of the Walkathon, cancer survivors, those who are unable to walk, and volunteers will celebrate life and the lives of those effected by cancer.
We welcome the community to:
• Listen to stories of gratitude for the Connelly Hospitality House
• Enjoy live music by the Zia Chicks
• Enjoy food from food trucks
• Celebrate your journey through yoga, meditation, & breathing techniques
• Create art on river rocks tp place around San Juan Medical Foundation
The Healing Tent welcomes the public anytime during the Walkathon. Participants of the Walkathon are invited to join after they finish the Walk.
The Healing Tent will be located in the San Juan Regional Medical Center Southeast parking lot (on Piñon Street behind the hospital) and will be open from 7:00am to 11:30am.